ABLE Home Services, LLC is ABLE to provide multiple services wherever your loved one resides. We hire only certified nursing assistants who have a solid background of knowledge and experience.
Private Duty Services: (A 2 hour minimum program) We can cover daytime, evening hours, as well as overnights doing personal care, light housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, assist the client with a bath or shower, get dressed, make the bed and cleanup from the bath, and other tasks as discussed prior to starting care.
An initial assessment will be done in the client’s residence by a services supervisor. All services and costs will be discussed and agreed upon before services start. A security deposit for the first two weeks will be requested at the start of the care.
ABLE Home Services, LLC has been servicing the Private-Duty home care needs of Northern Illinois since 2002. Locally owned and operated, we believe in caring for you, in your home, your way.
Our mission is to provide the best quality care to our clients. As an agency, we promote living with dignity for all of our clients by maintaining the highest care standards and by anticipating and reacting to the individual needs of each client. We foster positive outcomes by providing consistency, presence and reliability.
Do you or a loved one need assistance with any of the following?
- Activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, washing hair, oral care and shaving.
- Assistance with ambulation.
- Assistance with exercise.
- Medication reminders.
- Safety concerns.
- Meal preparation.
- Light housekeeping.
- Transportation needs for doctors’ appointments, hairdresser, church or other appointments.
- Provide companionship, conversation and emotional support.
- Running errands to pick up groceries, necessities at the drugstore or other needs.
- Time off for the caregivers to work, run errands or simply relax and recharge.
Please click here or Call 815.399.2600.